Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 9, I think

I just had to go check. Yes. This is day 9. I must share my process.  I don't have internet.  I do have a smart phone. So I have to post from the phone. I first type It out in an email.  Then I copy it. Then I send the email to post to my blog. The I go to Tera's blog and wait about 15 minutes for the page to fully load. Then I paste, edit, submit. It uses about 70% of my battery and the whole thing takes about 30 minutes. That said....
1 I love that I'm stubborn enough to do this each day
2 I love that my super severe allergies don't hold me back
3 I love that this payday I vowed to make positive grocery choices rather than buy fast, easy, and cheap (its expensive to eat healthy)
4 I love love love that I did not give in to my craving for biscuits and gravy today
5 I love that I outgrew my need for expensive, cool shoes, and now live in Crocs.  Flip flops, Mary Jane's, Ballet Shoes, you name it. They are comfy!
6 I love that I am learning to live simply.
7 I love my red hair
8 I love that I take time for myself to rest and rejuvenate once a week
9 I love that I reuse glass jars for storage and water bottles
10 I love that I've now come up with 90 unique things I love about me.  Ok, that one was weak, but I think it should count because this is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment