Friday, November 25, 2011

DAY 25!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving

Day 25!  Happy Thanksgiving.

1 I love that I overate on far less food this year than last.  I am trying to be more conscious of when to stop, and since I've been eating less, I still stop earlier than before :-)

2 I love my dear, dear friends who include me on all major holidays, and have for...about 14 years now.

3 I love my family, who are far away but never forgotten.

4 I love mashed potatoes and gravy. And Turkey.  I've toyed with going vegan, but I'm not sure I could give up these and many other foods that I love. Maybe just once in a while? Does that count?

5 I love the purse I finished today. All issues resolved, the prototype is awesome and received great reviews.

6 I love that I wore pants that fit today. Usually I wear baggy pants. Not sure why I did it.

7 I love that at the last minute I put on a tank top that is clingy. I was comfortable because it was quite warm, and I was only a little self conscious.

8 I also love that I took off the big blouse I wore over the tank, right after I arrived at dinner. I never put it back on

9 I love that I went to Michael's on my way home and with my coupon, scored amazing deals for things we needed foe work.

10 I LOVE that I will NOT participate in black Friday, and will instead work on a custom order for Christmas Stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment