Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 20

Day 20!  I think I can, I think I can...

1 I love that I went to the prepared meals place that's all natural, hormone/GMO free, organic, as local as possible, and got four meals which I split in half for my lunches.

2 I love that I'm challenging myself to eat the groceries I bought instead of eating out!  I'm on a budget...if I'm invited out as a treat, I'll go, but I'll still eat healthy.

3 I love that I spent $65 on groceries all together, and stayed in my food budget.

4 I love that I set a goal today at work, and did what I set out to do!

5 I love that I helped my boss with a small project, saving her time in the process

6 I love that I did Christmas shopping today for three people, and developed a plan for nearly everyone else.

7 I love that I just remembered I have non dairy eggnog in the fridge!

8 I love that my cats love me unconditionally.  And they get jealous of each other and demand equal time. Its
good to be loved.

9 I love that I realized today I tend to not take my supplements on Thu and Fri. Why? I have no idea! But I
haven't refilled that spot in my pillbox in weeks. I need to figure this one out.

10 I love that I slept good last night. And am tired tonight!

Sweet dreams y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment