Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 12

1 I am an expert procrastinator.  I love that I’m working on not being so good at that.
2 I love that it takes me 30 minutes to get ready in the morning.  I really no longer care if I have wet hair and no makeup!
3 I love to try new foods.  I didn’t used to.  In the last 10 years I’ve become quite adventurous!
4 I love that I, a single woman, bought a house and paid it off in less than 10 years.  And my cats think I did that for them
5 I love that I can take “news breaks” and not feel like I’m missing anything in the world
6 I love that I’m a really good writer and editor.  People have me do that for them all the time!
7 I love that I feel proud when I design something new
8 I love that when things get crazy, I can stop, breath, and regroup.  This is something I’ve learned recently.  And it helps!
9 I love that I recognized early on I was not one to have children.  Some people struggle with that, but not me.  I don’t believe in bringing a child into the world unless I can handle it, and I’ve never felt I could.  Instead, I love my cats.  They are an extension of me, with amazing personalities, and I enjoy my time with them.  They are like the children I’ll never have, and they will never grow up!  My male is forever like an 8 year old, and my female is forever like a 13 year old.  Not my favorite age, but hey, she could be a real live girl!
10 I love that I’ve learned to cry without guilt

No comments:

Post a Comment