Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day

Happy New Year!  I have begun the year with split pea soup and a bit of A&W Rootbeer. Both were leftovers I hated to let go to waste.

Yesterday I grocery shopped at a health food store that has very good prices.  I bought salad fixings, vegetarian soups, avocados, Blue Sky Rootbeer for those periodic cravings, raw sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, and a few other healthy things. I did get some Annie Chuns roasted seaweed snacks in wasabi flavor. They taste like the ocean. They are for when I want chips.

I want to limit my meat and processed food intake.  I want to eat more greens and fruit. I didn't buy fruit, I didn't see anything that's struck me.  I'll pick some up this week.

Since there was Ham in my soup, I'm going to be veggie the rest of the day. One day at a time. That's all I can ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment