Saturday, September 3, 2011

Not a Nutritional Week

This week I became obsessed with salt, potato chips, candy, cookies, Taco Bell, chili dogs, corned beef, pastrami....yes, my first bout of PMPD in six months. That's PMS on steroids for those unfamiliar.
Not only that, I have pretty much been hungry since Monday. Chew my own arm off and dip it in Ranch Dressing hungry.
And we won't discuss the emotional side...or what I like to call Dr Jeckle and. Mr Hyde rides the scariest rollercoaster in the world.  Or the physical illness that accompanies that special time.
I had been on meds that wrapped my whacky cycle in a neat, happy package. Some months I didn't even realize it had happened. I went off them.  Now I remember why I went on them...
So now that I understand why I've lost all senses, I can get back on track. My goal is no meat until well into next week and tons of water. And nothing fried. And nothing with HFCS. Please wish me luck (and my cats who ran for cover days ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment