Saturday, September 10, 2011

...and some weeks are better than others...

This has been a very challenging week.  I lost a dear friend this week.  He lived a long, full life, and for that I'm glad.  His passing has left me reevaluating everything, as passings often do.

I'm working on my business.  I'm working on my food.  I'm going to be a better person.  I'm going to find a purpose. 

Food wise, not a horrible week, but I did give into M & M's, potato chips, and a processed pulled chicken sandwich.  I of course got a headache, and no one can tell me that by eliminating HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) from my diet, that it's not causing headaches when I let it back in. 

Maybe this will be my next food experiment!

Rest in peace Don.  Your family and friends will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment