Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Favorite Thing: Coconut Oil

About a year ago I read the book 12 Steps to Whole Foods.  I purchased a pack with the book, audio files to accompany it, a DVD with how to videos and a journal. 
Last week I began listening to the audio files. Of all the things that I've heard thus far, one really stuck out - Coconut Oil.
Three days ago I began using it at night as moisturizer.  Yup, moisturizer. It absorbs quickly, leaves no greasy residue, and wow does my face love it! I hate washing my face in the morning it feels so good!
I have dry skin. I've spent 25 years looking for the perfect moisturizer and eye treatment.  Why did no one ever tell me about organic virgin Coconut Oil?
Plus, my elbows feel great and the little dry patch on my forehead is nearly gone.
Until I find something better, I'm sticking with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment